CD SONTER Ltd. is a Canadian environmental consulting firm focused on your environmental needs. Since 1990 we have successfully provided waste management consulting services to a broad range of municipal, commercial, institutional and industrial clients in Canada.
We provide a full range of leading edge environmental services. We apply an integrated approach to assessment, evaluation and implementation of cost-effective sustainability initiatives.
Our key environmental services include, but are not limited to, a specialization in Waste Management and 3Rs Solutions, Environmental Site Assessments (I, II & III), Asbestos Management, Air Quality, Designated Substance Audits, as well as Awards and Environmental Certifications such as BOMA BESt Building Operators and Managers Association Building Environmental Standards and LEED Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. For additional information on our services use the navigation menu on the right-hand side or Contact Us directly.
We can be on-site anywhere in Canada within 24 hours notice.
News: December 2013
August 2013 – CD SONTER launches our new website dedicated to Certifications & Awards! We invite everyone to have a look at Certifications & Awards.
For additional information and services, contact us.
CD SONTER would like to congratulate our clients on their recent 2013 RCO Awards:
- Toronto Eaton Centre Shopping Centre - Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- 1 Dundas Street West - Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- 20 Queen Street West - Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- 250 Yonge Street - Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- Mississauga Executive Centre - Colliers International
- Sussex Centre - Dundee Realty Management Corp.
- AeroCentre (5500, 5520, 5560, 5550/5570, 5580, 5600 Explorer Drive) - Menkes Property Management Services Ltd.
- Bramalea City Centre - Morguard Investments Ltd.
- Cambridge Centre Morguard Investments Ltd.
- 161 Bay Street - Oxford Properties Group
- 315 & 325 Front Street West - Oxford Properties Group
- Dynamic Funds Tower - Oxford Properties Group
- Royal Bank Plaza - Oxford Properties Group
- Scarborough Town Centre - Oxford Properties Group
- Upper Canada Mall - Oxford Properties Group
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre - Oxford Properties Group
BOMA National TOBY Awards 2013
CD SONTER congratulates all our clients for winning the BOMA National TOBY Award in their respective categories. It was a pleasure working with you!
- 1 Dundas Street West, Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- Yonge Corporate Centre, Cadillac Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- 25 York Street, Menkes Property Management Services Ltd.
- Calgary Board of Education, Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP
- Conestoga Mall, Ivanhoé Cambridge
We extend our sincere congratulations to all award winners on your commitment to sustainability and great achievement!
We enjoyed celebrating with you at the Gala during Waste Reduction Week and look forward to seeing you again next year.
For more information on our Awards and Certifications services, visit us @ http://awards.cdsonter.com/
Hoarding for Humanity® is a refreshing, innovative and eco-friendly solution to hoarding nightmares of the past. Hoarding for Humanity partners with the renowned Habitat for Humanity Canada to offer clients a whole-hearted and well-rounded recycling program with guaranteed, sustainable accountability.
To date (October 2013), Hoarding for Humanity® and their participants have donated over 200,000 square feet of hoarding material to the Habitat for Humanity Canada ReStores. The sale of the donated material has raised over $40,000 for the home building efforts of Habitat for Humanity Canada, their Affiliates and ReStores. The donated drywall alone weighs 340,000 lbs. which is enough to fill 15 recycling trucks or span the entire length of the Confederation Bridge.
Hoarding for Humanity® currently have 17 shopping centres and office towers participating in their program in Ontario and have interest spreading nation-wide.
The study showed that one tonne of recycled electronic waste could yield as much gold as five to 15 tonnes of typical gold ore. Read more about the findings here.
The EPA wants to see clothing become a "top-of-mind recyclable" like aluminum because clothing recycling has an equivalent impact of removing 1 million cars from the roads - more than 4x the impact of glass recycling. To find out more, click here.